That is why Frannie always uses a reusable bag when she goes shopping! Reusable bags help save a lot of water and other natural resources. They are also easy to use and to store. Frannie chose a reusable bag that is so small it can fit in a pocket when folded up!
Reusable bags are easy to find too. They are usually available for purchase at your local grocery store or you can save reusable bags you receive as giveaways for various events.
Did you forget to bring your reusable bags with you to the store? If you did and have to use the plastic bags, make sure you reuse them as many times as possible. In addition to using them at the store, here is a list of just some of the ways Frannie reuses her plastic bags:
- Use them to pick up pet waste on walks.
- When traveling bring a few along to separate your clean clothes from your dirty clothes.
- Prevent fragile items from breaking by using plastic bags as packing material.
- Use them as makeshift gloves when you don't have rubber gloves available.
- Keep a few stashed in the car to clean up messes on the go.
- Or you can use them as small trash can liners, like Frannie has done below.
Do you have ways you reuse plastic bags? Share them with us here!