- Department of Environmental Quality
- local Natural Resources District
- local Groundwater Guardian team
You can do the same too! Find out what agencies and organizations work year round in your local area to protect water and make them thank you cards! Find local environmental agencies by state here.
Here's what you need:
- Construction paper
- Markers, crayons, colored pencils, paint, etc.
Here's what you do:
1. Fold your paper in half to make a card.
2. Frannie made a turkey on the cover of her card, get as creative as you want with your thank you cards!
3. Write a personal thank you note on the inside.
4. Mail the thank you letter.
Frannie wishes you a happy Thanksgiving!Important dates
The Groundwater Foundation's holiday shop information
Order fulfillment and shipping will not be available during the following dates:
- November 22 - 27, 2016
- December 22, 2016 - January 3, 2017