Want to learn why Frannie is doing an upcycling project? Check out the Upcycled Clothing Pin Snowflake Ornament blog.
Heads up: this is a messy project!
Here's what you need:
- 2-liter plastic bottle
- Black acrylic paint
- Googly eyes
Here's what you do:
1. Clean out a 2-liter plastic bottle and remove labeling.
2. Pour black paint in the bottle, screw cap on, and shake the bottle until black paint has coated the entire bottle. Pour excess paint out.
3. Let the paint dry overnight.
4. Cut the top of the bottle off and recycle.
5. Make legs for the spider by cutting the bottom of the bottle into 8 strips.
6. Bend the legs outward at the base of each strip.
7. Bend the legs inward about halfway down each strip.
8. Bend the legs inward again at the end of each strip.
9. Glue the googly eyes on your spider.
10. Decorate your house with your spooky spider!
Frannie wishes you a safe and fun Halloween!