Here's what you'll need:
- Small child's plastic swimming pool
- Cement block
2 bottles of white Karo syrup (32 ounces)
3 bottles of Lemon Joy dish-washing liquid (32 ounces)
2 cups Dawn dish-washing liquid
1/4 cup glycerine
1. Pour the ingredients in a five gallon container, fill the rest of the container with water.
2. Stir and let set overnight.
1. Mix the ingredients, add enough water to make a gallon.
2. Gently stir.
Here's what you do:
1. Pour the bubble solution into the plastic swimming pool. A cement block placed in the middle of the pool will provide a safe place for the Girl Scouts to stand.
2. A plastic hoola-hoop acts as the bubble wand. Simply place the hoop in the bubbles and lift out of the pool and up over the Girl Scout's head.
This activity is very messy and very slippery. Several volunteers need to be on hand to help the Girl Scouts in and out of the bubble pool.
Share pictures of you and your troop inside Giant Bubbles!